Last Updated: November 2015
Cash Money Rewards, LLC is providing Member with the Service via the Site and Mobile Application. Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member’s access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
By using the Site and Mobile Application, you agree to only use the Service that are publicly accessible or to which you are properly enrolled or subscribed. Additional Services may be made available from time to time, with respect to which additional terms and conditions may be imposed by Cash Money Rewards. via a separate click through or signed agreement.
You may not use the Site or Service to:
- acquire any rewards or item of value through the use of botnets or automated means or through deception or misrepresentation in any respect;
- post or transmit any information, data, text, images, files, links, software, chat, communication or other content that is, or which Cash Money Rewards, LLC considers in its sole discretion to be, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, hateful or threatening to any group defined by race, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation, or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content;
- sell or promote any products or services;
- introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code on the Internet;
- display material that exploits children under 18 years of age;
- post any material or otherwise infringe in any way or violate any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- promote, solicit or participate in multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes;
- harass, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another participant, user or other individual or entity;
- impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a customer, supplier, Cash Money Rewards, LLC., or any persons associated with Cash Money Rewards, LLC
- publish or disclose any personally identifying information or private information about children or any third parties without their consent (or their parent’s consent in case of a child under 18 years of age);
- publish or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Site or in connection with your use of the Service, in any manner; or
- invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity.
You shall not: (a) modify, adapt or create derivative works based on the Site, the Service available from Cash Money Rewards. or the Site’s content; (b) “frame” or “mirror” any content or create Internet “links” to or from the site; or (c) disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile the Service provided via this Site or its content, or access the Site or its content in order to build a competitive product or service, build a product or service using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics, or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics.
Cash Money Rewards, LLC and its products reserves the right, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to decide whether any Member violates these terms and conditions for any of the above reasons or for any other reason, and if so, to remove offending content and/or terminate your access to the Site and/or the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The site is provided by CashMoneyRewards.net on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. All content and features of the site and Service are subject to change or termination without notice in the sole discretion of Cash Money Rewards, LLC.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Cash Money Rewards. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, completeness or otherwise. Cash Money Rewards shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Site, or for failing to correct defects, or for viruses or other harmful components spread by or through the site. Cash Money Rewards, LLC disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
Cash Money Rewards, LLC and its representatives have liability limitations as for the site and application content, communication and conduct. We bear no responsibility for the following situations: a) incorrect or inaccurate data appeared on the site as well as the any programming or equipment errors which can influence the site work; b) errors and failures of software and hardware, internet traffic or phone lines connection; c) third party unauthorized intervention into the site working process; d) human or technical errors in account credits operations and administrations; e) damage or loss to humans or property caused directly or indirectly by the usage or misusage of the site or application.
Cash Money Rewards, LLC, its site and services can be used only by individuals older than 13 years old. We do not provide any data to the individuals under 13 as well as collect any data from them. You can provide us with the evidences that a person under 13 uses our app or site, and we will immediately delete certain account from our system and all personal data received from the user.
All users should use Cash Money Rewards the site, its products and Sensible Wallet site and service as it is with no guarantees implied or expressed. Your usage of the site resources is to be performed at your own risk and discretion. Any damage or loss made to your smartphone or data while using the site or application are to your solely responsibility.
Cash Money Rewards, and its representatives have liability limitations as for the site and application content, communication and conduct. We bear no responsibility for the following situations: a) incorrect or inaccurate data appeared on the site as well as the any programming or equipment errors which can influence the site work; b) errors and failures of software and hardware, internet traffic or phone lines connection; c) third party unauthorized intervention into the site working process; d) human or technical errors in account credits operations and administrations; e) damage or loss to humans or property caused directly or indirectly by the usage or misusage of the site or application.
Cash Money Rewards site and service is not sponsored by any other non/for-profit organization including PayPal, Gift Cards presented and social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter).
Cash Money Rewards has the right to change, correct or make addition to the following conditions at any time. All modified, new and additional terms will be placed in the agreement for public access. Your continued usage of the site and application means confirmed agreement to follow updated standards. If you have any questions or comments regarding the above mentioned, contact us using at email@example.com
Last Updated: November 2015
Safe Harbor Privacy Principles
We comply with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries. We have certified that Sensible Mobile adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification page, please visit HTTP://WWW.EXPORT.GOV/SAFEHARBOR/.
How We Use Your Data
We may disclose and use personally identifiable information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce our TERMS OF SERVICE (for example, when necessary to protect our or a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights), or to alert you to changes in our policies or agreements that may affect your use of our Website. We may also disclose personally identifiable information when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary or appropriate, in connection with a sale or transfer of some or all of our assets in the Website, or when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.
The privacy of our users is of utmost importance to us. Any personal data you provide (e-mail address, personal ID, identification means for the site etc.) is being secured carefully and can be used only for two-way communication and providing you with the important information about your purchase and downloads, the latest updates about our policy and news.
The only information we can ask you for in our app is your e-mail, name, country, age.
When you provide us with your personal data, be sure that it will not be passed to any unauthorized third party. Your personal data (including e-mail) cannot be used for any purposes including statistics, analysis and distribution. Your e-mail can be used only for important notifications, offers and reminders from our mobile app
We guarantee that by using our app your personal data will be protected and secured. We use the best services of electronic, managerial and physical opportunities to keep all collected information 100% safe and protected. Any data we collect online is protected from disclosure, destruction, third-party access, alteration and loss by reliable security measures. We make the most dependable efforts to protect all data you provide us with. By using the latest security measures we warn our users that we do not bear responsibility for any data loss, alteration or misuse made by the third unauthorized party.
Cash Money Rewards adheres to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not create nor use any behavioral advertising segments of children under 13 as part of our Services. Our Site is not directed at children under the age of 13. If we are made aware that we have received personally identifiable information from someone under 13, we will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from our records.
Links to Other Content
Transfer to U.S. and other Countries
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Cash Money Rewards, LLC has facilities.
Enjoy Using Cash Money Rewards!